Ha Noi, 2008. An Aussie by the name of Mark who hailed from an unpronounceable little town somewhere in the bush, and his much more intelligent and good looking German wife, Simone were growing complacent with their lives in the capital. They had been living and working in Vietnam for some time now and were […]
Have a real adventure!
Get off the beaten track and leave the crowds behind with a true Vietnam, Laos or Sri Lanka motorbike tour. Hoi An Motorbike Adventures, the most reputable Vietnam tour operator offers a wide variety of motorbike and Jeep tours, taking you places in Vietnam, Laos and Sri Lanka few others will ever see. Experience natural beauty and traditional culture in ways that no one else can offer.
- Must do They are a very well sorted company catering for all level of riders and passengers and their attitude towards safety is spot on. This is the only way to do rural Vietnam justice. Travellers of all ages will get something from their tours as well as just having heaps of fun. Highly recommend.
Simon, Torquay, Australia
- Rediscover motorbikes with the family Had a fantastic day - the kids (inexperienced riders) went on the back with the friendly, experienced locals riders. I hopped back on a bike after 25 years and it all came flooding back - why did I stop doing this?
- Highly Recommended The thing I really like of this company is that it is not like other group tours. Everything is possible and can be changed. There is no rush, just feeling great on the Minsk and enjoying views. With other companies, you follow their schedule, with them, schedules can be changed and it is a lot more personal.
Oliver, Brussels, Belgium
- Awesome 2 day adventure We are both 66 and had the adventure of a lifetime! Don’t feel intimidated by being a pillion, we were made welcome by all, and besides we saw more, we didn’t have to look where we were going our drivers did that.
John & Faye, Australia
- Just completed Rally Indochina with Hoi An Motorcycle Adventures and their partners Explore Indochina. The Rally raised much needed funds for the Blue Dragon Children's Foundation - a cause very close to the hearts of the team in Hoi An. The guides, Mark and Glenn were fantastic - very knowledgeable and helpful - as were the excellent mechanics. The Company also runs day and multi-day trips - a great way to see Vietnam. Thoroughly recommended! Thanks guys!